Sep 12, 2023
- Discussions and SI sessions start this week.
- Room changes: Discussion section 2 will meet in M-3-0730 (CS/IT lab) and section 3 will meet in M-2-0205.
Sep 7, 2023
Exercise 1 and Project 1 are available and are due at 11:59 PM on Sep 24 (Sun).
Sep 5, 2023
Welcome to the Intermediate Computing with Data Structures (CS210) course I will be teaching this semester!
Please make sure that you meet the prerequisites for the course: CS110 with a grade of C- or better or permission of the instructor.
Please read through the course website very carefully and acquaint yourself with the course mechanics.
- Please take care of the following action items:
- Sign up for iClicker (attendance platform) using your UMB email address and add the course CS210 to your dashboard
- Follow up on the invitations that will be sent to your UMB email address to sign up for:
- Piazza (Q&A platform) and
- Gradescope (grading platform).
- Setup the programming environment on your computer.
- Fill out the questionnaire available on Gradescope.
- Complete the Supplemental Instruction (SI) poll.
- Sign up for a CS account.
CS210 is a very demanding course, so please be prepared to work really hard from the outset, or else you will quickly fall behind and end up with a poor/failing grade.
If you are currently waitlisted, you will be enrolled automatically if enough students drop out before the add/drop deadline. Please note that I will not go over the enrollment capacity for the course, which is set at 75.
NOTE: During the first week we will only meet for lectures. Discussions and SI sessions will start from the second week, ie, the week of Sep 11.
I look forward to having you in my class.